Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wishes #3




Lately, I have been doing this thing where I put a million things in my basket on countless online store sites and then never buy a thing. Why? Because I am broke. And I consider this my way of "window shopping" via the internet.  Most of the items I have pinned so that when I do acquire some shopping money, I know what to buy, but for sites such as ASOS and Forever 21, I have $300 worth of items in my basket just sitting there because I can't let them go... Pathetic, I know. BUT, here are some of my top picks for when I do acquire the above stated money!

Also, the past two days have seen some horrible natural disasters across the south east, especially in Mississippi, Arkansas, and Alabama.  I pray for those who lost their lives, livelihood, and loved ones and all others who were effected in any way by the weather. I was fortunate enough to only have to sit in my dorm hall for a couple of hours with no physical damage here in Starkville, but I know a lot of people who lost everything, and I pray they find strength in the Lord.

2 Corinthian 4:17-18
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

Have a blessed Wednesday!
Sarah Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment