Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stripes and Cognac

Striped t (similar, similar, love this! ) // distressed jeans (similar, want these!) // brown leather tote (similar) // cognac flatform sandals (similar, similar) // KS white pendent necklace

I think I have a slight obsession with navy and cognac collars... They just go so well together!! I got this t shirt over christmas break from Piperlime, before they announced they were closing their online door forever. I got this top for less than $15 dollars on a christmas sale, and it's one of my favorites because of its quality and comfort. These jeans are from Deep South Pout, where I work! They fit perfectly and are so flattering! I was never a distressed-jean kind of girl until I met these beauties! And these shoes. I have been looking for some cognac flatforms since last summer, and when I stumbled upon these, I bought them instantly. They are incredibly comfortable and go with everything!

Thanks for reading!!
Sarah Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment