Sunday, May 17, 2015

I'm Back....

As I've said before (and will continue to say), I feel like I never stop. 
Blogging takes time, lots of it. And when one tries to juggle school, a job, extracurriculars, a social life, and a blog, one (or a few) may get compromised in the process, for the time being at least. Also, the lack of a good camera kept me from having the motivation to blog. 

So, here I am.

Here's an update on the latest happenings in my life via pictures:

My friends threw my friend Brittany and I a surprise birthday party back in february.
The next weekend, I visited my family in Arkansas where we had "Christmas in February" and a little birthday celebration for yours truly ;-)
This was our first big snow day. We got out for two days, and I had a blast! We played Kentucky in basketball, and then walked outside to find the baseball stadium covered! 
In March, we found out the Beta Mu chapter is getting a huge $6 million Tri Delta house renovation!!!
Spring Break was a blast in Destin!
Some lovely girls I work with at DSP, Sidney and Carson!
Our last swap of the semester with BYX, such a fun cookout with my girls!!
Sorority Spring Open House and the best Gamma Chi group ;-)
Baseball with Lauren and Carly!
  
Jess and I on the last weekend before finals!
My bestie Nadia and I at Old Main Music Fest that she helped put on! So much fun and so proud of her!!
Redneck date party with my girls!
Gamma Chi send off with Tracy!
I made a much needed trip to Arkansas after finals to see my sweet grandma!

I'm so happy to be back doing my thing here on Red Lips and Roses!
Thanks for reading!!
Sarah Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment