Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hey Friends!

I know I have been seriously slacking in the blog post department, as this summer seems to be flying by- but new posts are on their way!

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind of adventures and, well, tragedies…

Adventures: 
I was able to get away from Natchez two weekends ago, and travel to Hattiesburg where I was invited to that weekend’s rush events for my cousin’s fraternity- I had an absolute BLAST! I met some of the friendliest and welcoming people ever, including some Tri Delta sisters from USM!
My sweet new friend and Tri Delta sis, Melissa!
My cousin, Shaun, and I at the rush event!

This past weekend, my friend Mary Elizabeth came down and stayed with me for the weekend! We walked around downtown and attempted to be touristy (until puddles of sweat covered our faces and we locked ourselves out….). She met some of my hometown friends and got to see some of her friends from here as well. 

My sweet high school friend, Ashley, who is a KD with Mary Elizabeth at Ole Miss!
Trying out a new spot in town!

And then this happened…

Tragedies: 
Nothing too serious, just a case of hives (I put hives in the same category as roaches, virtually useless and a huge pain in the you-know-where) from tanning oil spray that I had no idea I was allergic to until said hives appeared. These hives did not just last a day-no, I’m on day 5, and I can still see and feel their remains.  They covered the entirety of my body, and for two days I stayed at home because they covered my face…

This resulted in a setback of projected outfit posts, and now here we are…

In other news, I was able to begin a couple of DIY projects like making a necklace holder out of a thread spool holder spray painted, a flowered wreath, and a couple of cute paintings for my little!
Oh, and this pizza (HEAVEN)..
Nutella and marshmallow pizza- spread on pizza crust and bake for 10 minutes! 

Thanks for reading!
Sarah Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment