Friday, April 25, 2014

Life as of late...

My friend Adalyn and I at her senior prom (my brother as her date)! 
Her dress is absolutely gorgeous!
My sis-in-law (to be) at her confirmation last Saturday. She became Catholic!!
Late night Krispy Kreme run with mom, Joseph, and Thomas after Easter mass Saturday. 
When in doubt, wear the hats!
Easter lunch at Cracker Barrel. Joseph loves to not cooperate...

At the Under the Hill Saloon Wednesday night with my cousin Shaun.
A family selfie at Fat Mama's after Thomas's playoff game yesterday. 
(L/R): Thomas, Uncle Joe, me, Aunt Belinda.
Ben, Mom, Joseph, Dad, Derrick's thumb, Rebecca, and Daniel

I have gone home the passed two weekends (and 3 days this week) because of my granny's illness- She's sitting peacefully in heaven watching over us now- and I have loved getting to visit with my huge family and some hometown friends.  Before these weekends, I had not been home since Christmas break because of my busyness at school! It's so refreshing to go home because of the comfort and consistent nature of a place you've lived your whole life. I never thought I would miss this place as much as I had been, and I see it as a blessing to return so frequently.  When you have a family like mine, it's hard not to miss them even a little bit. 

Now I will be entering my last full week as a freshman in college (unbelievable...) and I will be home again for the summer!

Love always,
Sarah Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment