Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Pinks and Pastels


I feel like when I look at this dress, it screams Easter: pastels and bright colors! This mix makes this breezy dress perfect for spring and summer. Not to mention POCKETS!! Pair with your favorite sandals and a cardigan or wedges and a bright bag (like I did here), and you're set.  

HE is risen! 

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." 
1 Peter 1:3 

I hope everyone gets their fill of fried turkey/chicken (we have both!) and desert this Easter, and has a relaxing day with family and friends!

Happy Easter!
Sarah Rose


2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! Pockets are the best, aren't they?
    Happy Easter! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pockets are my favorite! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete