Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rookie Moves

This past week has been such a blur, and I have not had time to photograph any outfits yet, but here are a few photos from my adventures with modeling for a boutique here in Starkville, Ms!!
I am in LOVE with these teal cutout mules and this classy lace dress! The cut is perfect for girls with long legs like me!

This top is the PERFECT transition into spring from this cold winter.  I love how the green necklace brings out the bright hue of these yellow lace shorts! 

This shot is my favorite, probably because I have flowers in my hair (!!!!!) and I love these wedge sandals! I HAVE TO HAVE THEM! 

All of these items can be found at R. Tabb & Co. Boutique and Gifts on Main Street in downtown Starkville! 


*****DISCLAIMER: I have never modeled in my life.  The closest I came to modeling was senior portraits, and I don't think that counts...So please feel free to make fun of my awkwardness...*****

Much Love, 
Sarah Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment